JSI International Training Method
Distinct from classroom training, participants will face real situations requiring real solutions with real consequences.
Challenging & Safe
Participants have the opportunity, away from their normal place of work, to recognise their strengths, fears and weaknesses, thus increasing self-awareness, self-control and self-confidence.
How We Work
- Via a wide range of creative and challenging tasks and activities, managers and staff are encouraged to work more closely together and learn different approaches to maximising personal, team and company performance.
- Our programmes are fun and packed full of proven, practical tools and techniques that help create and reinforce positive change back in the workplace.
- We aim to create an environment that allows barriers to be removed naturally, enabling the team to enjoy its time together as well as learn from it.
- Our programmes will build and continue the development of relationships, communication and mutual support back in the workplace.
- They focus on behaviours, relationships, teamwork, reviews of learning, preferred team roles, building confidence and getting to know each other better.
- Our programmes are complimentary, recognising that organisations are committed to the development of their people, and thereby encourage and reinforce motivation for the future.
Participants Learn How To:
- Develop new levels of trust, mutual support and teamwork
- Say what they mean and communicate more effectively
- Share their personal values for the benefit of the team
- Understand the positive and negative impact of their personal style
- Enhance decision making, leadership and problem solving
- Handle changing situations more quickly and easily
- Motivate themselves and others to improve team performance
- Establish objectives, make and execute a plan of action more effectively
- Brief the team, review progress and adapt the plan where necessary
- Think beyond the most obvious and immediate task in hand
- Value consistent communication and feedback to maintain relationships and motivation
- Understand the bigger picture in order to know how your role can best add value